Written by CCIM
Fri, 16 Mar 2012 08:32
Cambodian Center for Independent Media (CCIM) Hotline: (855) 92 921 902 Phone: (855) 23 726 845 Website: www.vodhotnews.com or www.ccimcambodia.org Address: #14A, Street 392, Sangkat Boeng Kengkang I, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
The Cambodian Center for Independent Media is currently seeking full-time or part-time volunteers to assist in expanding and enhancing its existing activities/projects below:
1. Good Governance:
- Facilitating learning and capacity building of the Good Governance project team, especially regarding advocacy and communications.
- Together with communities and the project team, developing systems of monitoring for service-delivery, resource management, financial management, community planning and gender.
- Assisting in monitoring and evaluation of the current project, and developing future projects
- Assisting in report and grant-proposal writing
2. Website development:
- Develop current website strategic plan
- Assist with website redesign
- Development and maintenance of current website
- Provide technical assistance to the team
- Edit English article
- Develop marketing plan and business plan
- Develop marketing strategies and strategic approaches
- Build the capacity of the marketing team
- Monitoring and mentoring the marketing team
- Assist the team in developing marketing materials
As a media organization, CCIM uses a variety of media techniques, particularly public-information radio broadcasting and online, to educate, empower and advocate for disadvantaged Cambodians, while simultaneously bolstering democratic governance. In this way CCIM strives to have a positive impact on democratic governance, sustainable economic growth and community mobilisation for collective good.
If volunteer has their own laptop it would be helpful and preferable.
For more information, please contact CCIM’s director, Mr Pa Nguonteang (Mr Teang) at
or through the CCIM switchboard (number above).
Only short listed candidates will be contacted and CV will not be returned.
Last Updated on Fri, 16 Mar 2012 15:24